Let's not argue, because you know how much I hate fighting especially with someone like you who has been waterboarded and what have you. I don't even have a problem with the fact that you cannot lift your arms over your head (which if you don't mind my saying so, I would keep on the down low - because there are people who think that means you can't lift anything heavy like decisions about L'America.) But anyway, I just wanted to ask you one little question - Please don't let that Mitt become your Viceroy - because he scares the S-H-I-T out of me. You know he might be attractive and have some kind of fancy sparkle in his eye - but he will turn me into a baby making machine - and if I am a dusty bin and am unable to reproduce what would obviously be some pretty gorgeous and brilliant offspring - I will be banished and forced to loathe any woman who has still "got it" as Mitt will call it.- and if you don't believe me, there is a little book Margaret Atwood wrote that explains it all - it is called "What Will Become of My Adorable Uterus if Mitt Romney Becomes Vice President: A Handmaid's Tale".

No comments:
Post a Comment